Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THEN SINGS MY SOUL!

I am so thankful for the many wonderful blogs that I have been blessed to read from precious and gifted sisters in Christ. Often I've thought that I would love to join in writing my own, so here is my first attempt. I have been reading through the Word and this past month, the book of John. I am blessed beyond measure to call Jesus, my Lord, my Saviour, my Friend! He tells me through His Word that he knew me before I was born, He prayed for me before He went to the cross, He thought of me as He hung on the cross, He intercedes for me daily as I pray, and He is preparing a mansion for me that will soon be ready. As I listen to the birds signing His praises outside my window this sunny morning, my soul can not help but sing too! I am so thankful for His saving grace and His mercies that he has poured out on me for many years now. What a wonderful Saviour is Jesus My Lord, a wonderful Saviour to me! He has been so patient in molding me! In this the most precious of seasons, I am thankful today for all He is to me. John 17:20

2 comments:

  1. I want to welcome you to our blogging community! Congrats on your first post. I think you will find so many wonderful Christian women online. We love to encourage one another. I am going to follow you so I won't lose you. :)

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackie,
    How can someone say "thanks" to another who prays for her, yet only "knows" her through words on a screen?
    I know it is through the miracle of the "Body" of Christ that hearts are interwoven, though physcial paths may never intersect.
    So, thank you. Thank you for reading my words.
    Thank you for giving of yourself in thought and prayer for me.
    If you feel so led, please add my son, Avery (16) and my daughter, Audra (20) to your prayers.
    I am so grateful to our Father who speaks to hearts on my account. It is a miracle...God in flesh.
    And welcome to blogging.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete